Using music along with bonging can be a great combination. Its rhythmic, its percussive, its fun! Use the music tracks provided to feel the rhythm and start bonging, or use your own favorite songs.
Tips for playing along:
- Listen for the subtle but constant rhythm (or subdivision) and try to emulate it with your strokes
- Review the how-to page to make sure you are letting the Bongers do all the work for you
- If you are having still trouble playing along try to use both hands hitting at the same time and slowly grow your abilities
- Experiment with various other rhythms and rudiments you can create!
- Relax and enjoy the music!